Bobs Bike Stuff - Motorcycle Accessories - Returns Policy
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Bob's Bike Stuff offers a refund of the full item purchase price (excluding any optional postage charges paid), by prior arrangement only (i.e. before sending back), within 14 days of receipt of your order. This is your cooling off period as required by law. Contact us in the first instance by email - email@example.com
- Any order returned without prior cancellation and authorisation in writing (by post/email) will be subject to a 20% restocking charge per item.
- Refunds cannot be given for any postage charges paid at the time of ordering.
- We cannot, however, be responsible for the cost of return shipping of goods and it is recommended that they be returned to us by recorded delivery or other trackable method of shipping (i.e. courier).
- Returns from non-EU countries MUST be sent with the appropriate customs documentation showing that the item is a RETAIL RETURN OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
- Please note that items that have been fitted to your bike and/or used are non-returnable.
- Faults and damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
- If you do not contact us in writing within 14 days of receiving your order, you will be deemed to have accepted your goods and no refunds will be given
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
In the event of a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall endeavour to handle all complaints quickly, effectively and fairly. Initial enquiries will be acknowledged within 72 hours of receipt and your case will be dealt with in absolute confidence.